State of the K-12 Market 2015
Part I: K-12 Education and the Education Industry
The State of the K-12 Market 2015 report is an annual market analysis that provides unprecedented insight into what is happening in schools today. The purpose of this report is to provide education industry leaders with timely and actionable market intelligence to inform decisions related to their core business functions: sales, marketing, business development, product development, and strategic planning. The State of the K-12 Market 2015: Part I provides an introduction and overview of K-12 education and the education industry reflecting the 2014-15 school year. Topics discussed include:
- Background and general context, including an overview of the K-12 education landscape
- Education policies, funding sources, and national education initiatives
- Data on the characteristics of public schools and school districts in the United States
- Information on school management organizations
- Brief overview of professional development
This 90-page report includes an extensive appendix presenting additional relevant data tables and is published by the EdNET Insight team at Market Data Retrieval (MDR).
Printed page length: 90 pages
PDF format only.
Price: $1,499. Multiuser license only for distribution within the purchasing organization.