School Secretaries Speak Out
A survey conducted in October, 2016 with U.S. school secretaries working in elementary through high school—jointly conducted by Market Data Retrieval (MDR) and School Market Research Institute (SMRI)—reveals an enlightening landscape of statistical data and charts about discretionary spending for the 2017 K-12 academic school year.
The report will also address:
- Expectations of spending ‘more or less’ on digital and print instructional materials.
- Likely purchases of school supplies.
- Technology readiness and internet connectivity.
- Preferences for receiving promotional materials by email and direct mail.
- Major challenges facing school administrators, and more.
The MDR/SMRI School Secretary report is free from MDR.