Leader, Database Services and Fulfillment
We’re MDR, a division of D&B, and our business is growing. We’re looking for talented new team members to help us achieve even more success! Learn more about MDR.
We currently have an opening for a Leader of Database Services and Fulfillment.
- Lead day-to-day operation of Database Services (DBS) and Fulfillment Team including project assignments, technical support, issue resolution and vendor management.
- Manage 5-10 fulltime technicians ensuring that they continuously improve all aspects of data fulfillment and keep pace with changing technology.
- Consistently drive long term initiatives that automate fulfillment processes, improve quality and speed product delivery to ensure customer satisfaction remains at high levels.
- Keep pace with order throughput that drives revenue goals of DBS and Email product lines.
- Key resource to scope complex customer projects to assess cost/time and ensure that customer expectations are fully met.
- Partner with Customer Service Teams to ensure project delivery commitments are consistently met and end-to-end order process is timely and well managed.
- Balance resources with concurrent projects to meet overall timeline commitments across all orders. Track, document and communicate accurate project status and results. Identify progress barriers and develop solutions.
- 5+ years experience in database services and/or email fulfillment with thorough understanding of database and e-mail technologies.
- Maximizing available technologies to gain efficiencies. Full knowledge of MS Access, FoxPro, MS Excel and strong experience with SQL relational databases.
- Ability to quickly understand and resolve customer issues as they arise.
- Excellent communication skills; ability to coach technical skills with a motivational and supportive attitude.
- College degree
At MDR, we see our investment in benefits as an investment in our people. Our comprehensive benefits program includes: excellent salary plus, training and development, 401K Plan, tuition reimbursement, medical and dental plans, life insurance, dependent and health care spending accounts, short-term and long-term disability plans, a discounted employee stock purchase plan, PTO days (Paid Time Off) sick time, paid holidays, etc.
We value the diversity of perspectives that result from a variety of life experiences, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, gender, and race. Ours is a winning culture where we work together as a team with a clear focus on common goals and where team members are able to grow, develop and contribute to their fullest.
Market Data Retrieval is an Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/V/D.
Click here to apply for this position on the D&B Career Center site.