Pinpoint your best-prospecting opportunities when you combine your customer data with MDR’s demographically rich data.
MDR’s eCPR Profile is a powerful marketing tool designed to help you make better marketing and mailing decisions based on historical information about your customers and prospects. When you compare your customer data with the demographic information in MDR’s universe of education institutions, the eCPR Profile can help you:
- Learn more about your customers.
- By finding patterns within your customer base, you can then use these patterns to pinpoint future customer and prospect opportunities.
- Identify prime prospects with buyer characteristics.
- By identifying the characteristics that a “buying” school has, these characteristics can then be applied to “non-buying” schools, allowing for more accurate list selections and better segmentation.
The eCPR compares your matched customer data with MDR’s database by both institution type—districts, public schools, private schools, libraries, colleges, and day care centers—and by nearly all of MDR’s institution data selections. You can change the data variables and interact with the eCPR to view those file types and data variables that are most important to you.
Customized and easy to use, eCPR Profiles will help you:
- See which segments of your market perform the best.
- Determine your most profitable prospects.
- Use the data to direct and support your marketing strategy.
- Evaluate responses on specific mail campaigns.
- Uncover and track trends.
- Put the data to use; easily copy and paste data and charts into your reports and presentations.