Digital Marketing Resource Center
Are you digital, mobile, or multi-channel?
Got personalization and relevancy?
How’s your call to action, landing page, and banner creative?
Successful marketing takes a lot of know-how, and sometimes it can be a challenge to cut through the buzzwords and get to what works. MDR can help!
Whether you’re a seasoned veteran or new to digital marketing, there’s always something to learn. MDR’s Digital Marketing Resource Center offers guides, strategies, and best practices to help you better refine, test, and measure the effectiveness of your campaigns.
Email Marketing Resources
- MDR’s Guide to Dealing With Email Creative Rendering Under Outlook 2007
- The Email Experience Council
- MediaPost’s Email Insider
Web Advertising Industry Resources
Top 5 Questions
- How is MDR’s Targeted Web Advertising different than other online advertising (like Facebook or Google Display Ads)?
- How does MDR target teachers exclusively with their online display advertising?
- What’s a good size for a campaign?
- Can you track/report conversions from a Targeted Web Ad campaign? How does this tracking work?
- Can you do A/B split testing? If so, can you A/B test different audiences and/or offers?